- Now bosses: Baium, Ant Queen, Orfen and Core cannot be taken to target via the /target command.
- Now the announcements at the entrance to the game will be displayed depending on the language of the client.
We recommend updating the game client.
The following files will be replaced: Cliext.dll and OptionEx.
An additional configuration will appear in OptionEx: Announce=true
- Implemented a system of costume collections. You can buy costumes from the Mine Merchant, as well as through the .menu command. The suits work on top of the worn armor and are automatically disabled on Olympus. (You can view all the costumes on the test server, there is no fitting room yet).
- Added a system of rewards for voting in the tops. Available in .menu. You only need to vote through the game client. 1 vote equals 1 Event Coin.
- Fixed an issue where mobs were not aggressive towards support players.
- The nicknames of offline merchants are now gold-colored.
- Club Card now gives you an expanded range of buffs, depending on the level.
- All Guides for beginners in the test format have added receiving the protection blessing.
The Protection Blessing works on characters up to level 39 and is automatically removed in hunting zones 52+.
- The daily reward can no longer be earned while in a group with other characters.